Aluminum Roofing in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine
When you're replacing your roofing, you need to know that you're getting a high quality installation with the best roofing materials possible. At Advanced Metal Roofing LLC, our professional Massachusetts, Maine, & New Hampshire Metal Roofing Contractors are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service and the best possible products for their homes.
Aluminum roofing is one of the longest lasting and most durable roofing materials on the planet, and our professionals are proud to offer the best selection of aluminum roofs possible. We install aluminum roofs throughout the Northeast, and we can help you decide if aluminum roofing is right for your home. We can help you find an aluminum roofing design that's perfectly suited to your tastes, your home, and your budget.
Benefits of Aluminum Roofing
- Aluminum roofing is one of the most energy efficient metal roofing materials. It naturally reflects light and emits heat, so it can significantly reduce your cooling costs.
- Although not as durable as some other metal roofs, aluminum roofing is a very strong and long-lasting roofing material.
- Aluminum is a moderately priced roofing materials; it's less expensive than copper, but more expensive than steel.
- It's naturally resistant to some rust, although it still requires an anti-corrosive coating.
- Aluminum roofing is available in a wide range of different colors, designs, and styles.
- It's weather & fire resistant
- It's light-weight.
- It requires very little maintenance and infrequent repairs.
Aluminum Roofing vs. Steel Roofing
The most commonly used types of metal for metal roofs are aluminum and steel. Both aluminum and steel are durable, resistant to weather and the elements, and long-lasting. The main differences between the two are:
- Aluminum is lighter than steel
- Aluminum is naturally resistant to corrosion
- Aluminum is a more expensive material than steel
Aluminum Roofing Repairs
While it is true that aluminum roofs are extremely durable and long-lasting, it's also important to note that damage can occur in some instances. Compared to steel roofing, aluminum is more susceptible to denting, but the damage won't typically effect the performance of the roof, even though it will have an effect on the aesthetics.
If you walk on your New Hampshire, Massachusetts, or Maine home's roofing, or if there's any hail in the area, it can cause damage to an aluminum roof. Our professionals will be able to take care of any of the problems that you encounter with an aluminum roof quickly and professionally.
Recent Articles About Metal Roofing
- Massachusetts Roof Maintenance: Metal Roofing Is a Good Choice
- Massachusetts Metal Roofing – Get The Facts!