Your Metal Roofing Contractor Serving NH, MA and ME
Advanced is a family owned and operated residential Metal Roofing Contractor that has been serving the New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts seacoast since 1966. When it comes to expert metal roofing installation in Massachusetts, no other company in the area offers you the highest quality metal roofing products, outstanding service, and affordable pricing.
SAVE Energy with McElroy Metal Roofing Products
At day's end, McElroy metal roofing cools more quickly than standard roof materials. As a result, the attic space remains cooler, as does the living space below. Conventional roofing materials tend to absorb and retain heat, therefore requiring more energy to maintain a cooler living space. With many colors to choose from, why not invest in a roof that will out last standard roof materials? Check out all their metal roof color options that are available to you.
Only the Best Roofing Products
Advanced offers the finest metal roofing products along with expert installation and financing options to make your NH, MA, or ME home metal roofing project as easy as possible.
- American Building Components (ABC Metal Roofing): ABC Metal Roofing manufactures a wide selection of exposed fastener metal panels and concealed fastened Standing Seam Metal Roofing panel systems. ABC Metal Roofing has a beautiful color selection to complement and enhance any home.
- DECRA Stone Coated Metal Roofing Systems: DECRA is the original stone coated metal roofing system. Available in tile, shingle, and shake styles, DECRA offers timeless beauty with the durability and environmentally-friendly qualities of metal roofing.
- ATAS Metal Roofing: ATAS is a leader in metal roofing systems manufacturing and they offer a variety of styles to choose from including Standing Seam, Batten Seam, Through Fastened Panel, Shingle, Tile, and a Curved Metal Roofing Series.
Nationwide $500.00 Tax Credit
President Obama's $789 billion stimulus bill negotiated by House and Senate leaders has been passed. The package substantially increases the value of tax credits provided for energy efficient home improvements, including windows and doors. Please note that not all windows meet the criteria for the Tax Credit. Advanced meets all the criteria and makes the 30% credit available to you. Learn more about the Federal Tax Credits for Home Energy Efficiency
- Brentwood Metal Roofing Myths, Busted!
- Cleaning Vinyl Siding – Keep Your Massachusetts Home Looking New
When most people think about metal roofs in Brentwood, pictures of old rusty barn roofs and hillbilly shacks come to ... [Read more]
One of the potentially cumbersome aspects of the exterior of any home is that the effects of the weather, dirt, ... [Read more]